Hello everyone!

Pastor di
on 8/21/04 5:01 pm - DALLAS, TX
Well this past week, has been a wonderful week for the board. It looks like more growth. It has been a wonderful opportunity for the Lord to show up and show out in our lives. I would like to encourage all of us to continue to pray for one another. I want to say to Geri V, you are a wonderful exhorter and I thank you for walking in your gift. You are and inspiration to the body of Christ. God Bless you all as you go through this week. Remember to be a blessing to someone else. Have a wonderful, incredible, full of joy week and most of all have a GOD week! Pastor di,
whooshi
on 8/22/04 3:41 am
RNY on 10/05/04 with
DEAREST PASTOR, WE ARE ALL SO BLESSED. WE HAVE FOUND A PLACE TO SHARE OUR JOURNEY. OUR WEIGHTLOSS JOURNEY, AND, OUR JOURNEY IN FAITH. I THANK THE LORD FOR GUIDING ME TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST. WE ARE TRULY BLESSED! LOVE, CARMELLA
Geralyn
on 8/22/04 7:49 am - San Diego, CA
Pastor Di, and everyone, I thank our Lord Jesus we have this board. The other boards are awsome too. I know when I was researching I was always on the main board constantly reading updates to see how people were doing with the surgery, what they could eat, and just gleaning much information. Three years ago on the main board you could talk about the Lord, give scripture to comfort people, and just shout out the name Jesus. From what I've been told you can no longer do that. I feel like this is a refuge site. People can go to the other sites to share information, to get support, and to learn so much about the surgery, then they can come here for prayer and to talk about spirtual things. I thank God that obesityhelp allows us to do this on this site. My prayer is one day it will be as big as the main board. We do need to pray constantly for one another and especially for the ones who do not know the Lord. Will you have a good day, and I'm so glad you come here. P.S. Did you ever hear a song that goes kinda like this " We are few but we are strong when he surrounds us" That song reminds me of this board. You all have a good day in Christ Geri
Shirlene H.
on 8/22/04 7:59 am - Van Etten, NY
Hello Pastor di! This board is the greatest thing I've ran across since starting this weight loss journey. It is so wonderful to read the encouraging words of others. There has been many times that I have felt the same way others have felt on this board and to go in and read the responses has been a great encouragment to me, even though it wasn't neccessarily my post. I just thank the Lord that He has brought me here and I also thank the Lord for people like you and Geri who seem to have the spiritual maturity to help others, like me. Thank you and I feel blessed to have a place to come to for such support. Shirlene
Most Active