Shirlene, How are you?

Geralyn
on 8/20/04 2:04 am - San Diego, CA
Shirlene, I was wondering how your surgeon's appointment went. I hope it went really well. Blessings Geri
Shirlene H.
on 8/22/04 7:10 am - Van Etten, NY
Hello Geri! I'm back from a weekend of camping at a bluegrass festival in Pennsylvania. We left Thursday morning and we just got home this afternoon. Thanks so much for the e-mails and for your concern! It made me feel so good to hear that you had noticed my absence. I truly believe that I have tapped into a whole new realm of friendships here at obesityhelp.com... and to have this Christianity message board, makes it all the more wonderful! My God is an awesome God!!!!! Just to let you know... my next appointment is on the 31st. I sure will keep you posted on my progress. I'll try to post here daily in the meantime, but I don't always get on the computer on the weekends. I am a secretary so mon-fri I'm always on the computer. God Bless! And thanks again for your e-mails. Shirlene
Geralyn
on 8/22/04 7:53 am - San Diego, CA
Shrilene, I'm glad your ok and you were just out camping. My imangination gets the best of me. Have a good rest of the week-end. In Christ Geri
Most Active