Prayer Please

renay B.
on 8/17/04 10:47 am - yucca valley, ca
Hi everyone, I just love coming to this board and reading all of the blessings. Please pray for me, I'm having WLS on 8\23. And I'm on a pre-op diet my Dr. makes everyone go on to make your liver smaller before WLS. But I'm not good at diets! If I were then I would'nt need WLS lol's. But I know the Lord is with me this diet is 2 weeks long and I have the first week gone already. It is just now getting hard, 4 shakes a day or 800 cal. is not much. So if you have a min. please say a little prayer for me. Thanks Renay
Geralyn
on 8/17/04 10:58 am - San Diego, CA
Dear Renay, Prayers are going up for you right now. If your doctor plans on doing it laproscopic they always want to make sure your liver is not to large are they will have to do it open. Maybe every time you want to eat think Do I want it done lap or open. I wanted my done lap because I heard the recovery was easier. Hope this helps. Bless you Geri
Pastor di
on 8/17/04 4:32 pm - DALLAS, TX
Renay, The Bible says that if any two touch and agree. It shall be done. So on that note I will touch in the spirit with you and agree with you also, that this last week will be a productive week. You will shed the weight and you will feel full and satisfied in Jesus name. Amen. It is done my sister . God BLess you. Pastor di
The-Irish-Lassie
on 8/17/04 11:27 pm - Brazoria, TX
Renay, I know that you will do just fine. I know this because the spirit of fear is not of the Lord. You are filled with a spirit of peace, a peace that surpasses all understanding. I will say a prayer for you as I pray for others and myself. I found this scripture for you, it helped me when I was getting ready to go in for my surgery. Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. Psalm 71:20 All you have to do now is nestle yourself in the everloving arms of the Lord and Relax! He will take care of you and guide your Dr.'s hands. Your sister in Christ, Shannon The Irish Lassie
Shirlene H.
on 8/18/04 4:16 am - Van Etten, NY
Renay, A prayer just went up for you. This next week will fly by and soon you'll be losing. God Bless, Shirlene
Most Active