I AM TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

skysthelimit
on 8/17/04 9:46 am - weatherford, tx
Hello my friends! I am new around here. Actually, i am new at posting as i always am on here reading. I love you all so much that you have made preparing for the surgery easier for me. I am having surgery on Aug.30 and my emotions are running crazy "the closer it gets". I want to the Thank you all for the wonderful support. Im sure i will be posting some later and i will always be reading! GOD BLESS
Geralyn
on 8/17/04 11:00 am - San Diego, CA
Blessings to you. May God keep you safe and give you his PEACE. Geri
Pastor di
on 8/17/04 4:41 pm - DALLAS, TX
You are too blessed to be stressed, You are having surgery on my birthday so I certainly will remember to hold you up in prayer. You have to remember that we can manage our emotions and not let the enemy play head games with us. YOU ARE IN CHARGE AND GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH . MAY GOD KEEP YOU IN HIS PERFECT PEACE. Pastor di.
Shirlene H.
on 8/18/04 4:29 am - Van Etten, NY
Hi Janet Prayers and blessings to you as you anticipate surgery on the 30th. It will be here sooner than you think and then you will be on your way to a lighter, healthier lifestyle. I'm so excited for you! Please post again before your surgery date, so we can post on your surgery page. God Bless!!! Shirlene
whooshi
on 8/22/04 3:49 am
RNY on 10/05/04 with
DEAREST JANET, JUST A LITTLE VERSE FROM ONE OF MY FAVORITE HYMNS. (BE NOT AFRAID, I GO BEFORE YOU ALWAYS COME FOLLOW ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST) WHAT A LOVING AND COMFORTING GOD WE HAVE. THANK YOU LORD. ALL MY LOVE, CARMELLA
Most Active