***5 months out today***

The-Irish-Lassie
on 8/17/04 12:41 am - Brazoria, TX
I am five months out today. I have lost a total of 70lbs. now. I made the decision yesterday to take back controll of my tool that I have been blessed with. I have been on a platue for about three weeks. I knew that it will break soon. My Birthday is on the 19th I will be turning 35. This time last year I was in pain and had no energy. I was not looking forward to my birthday at all. However, this year Big D, my son Lee, and my daughter VaLorie have planned a special day & evening for me. I am soooooooo excited!!!!!!!! I know that this year will be the year that I look back on and know that this is when I began to live my life again. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!! I hope that all of you are having as great a week as I am. Shannon The Irish Lassie 3/17/04 266 5/17/04 196 In the future 140
Geralyn
on 8/17/04 1:22 am - San Diego, CA
Shannon,, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. May the Lord bring many many blessings into your life this up and coming year. Blessings Geri
Shirlene H.
on 8/17/04 5:46 am - Van Etten, NY
Happy Birthday Shannon!!! Enjoy your day on Thursday and God Bless! Shirlene
renay B.
on 8/17/04 10:01 am - yucca valley, ca
Happy Birthday Shannon!!!!!! I hope you have a great day. And may the Lord Bless you and keep and let HIS eye shine on you. In His Love Renay
spongebob
on 8/21/04 12:21 am - Warsaw, IN
Way to go Shannon! God is so good!
Most Active