Any Suggestions?

spongebob
on 8/21/04 2:42 pm - Warsaw, IN
Dear Trish-Hi,my name is Shelley.My insurance will only cover $5,000 of the total cost but my husband and I have a cash build up on a Life Insurance policy that is paid back only interest unless you choose topay on the principle each year and are using this to finance the rest of the surgery.Don't know if that is an option...I know it's so tough when finances are so tight.I am a nurse and due to this costly surgery I have to return to full-time working for at least 1 year which may not sound like a huge sacrifice but I have 2 young daughters who are involved in EVERYTHING! and I don't want to miss anything but I know I will this year.I knowwhat it's like feeling trapped in your own large body.I think we all do.But God does understand and He cares more than we can know.If this is His will He WILL make a way.Exhaust all effort on your part and He will do the rest.Will keep you in my prayers.Shelley
Trish L.
on 8/22/04 12:01 pm - Bucyrus, OH
Dear Shelley, Thank you for your prayers and for your concern. It is interesting how many different options there are out there. Unfortunately, we do not have life insurance. Since I am not working, I do not have any kind of insurance. I know if this is meant to be for me, God will make a way. I am exploring all the different options available to me, few that they are. I have received so much good advice and wonderful encouragement and I am blessed because of it. Thanks to you and everyone. Trish
Most Active