Date & Prayers, please!

GW
on 7/6/04 11:17 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hey everyone! It's been a while since I posted, but I finally feel as if I have a reason! I have accepted the fact that the only way I am going to have this surgery is to be a self-pay. I have shared that before, but finally see a light. (is it still a train, or the light at the end of the tunnel?) My mother-in-law left her house to my husband and his brother. We have been unable to sell it because the city is going to buy it to put in a road. This has been in the works for years. Well, it looks as if they are finally getting ready to move forward! My sweet, darling, adorable, loving, (I could go on and on ) has said that we are going to use our half for my surgery! I have contacted Dr. A in Mexico and have a confirmed date of September 28th! Now, I just need your prayers on the house selling quickly! I know that this is all in God's time, and I am putting my faith in Him, I just feel in my spirit as if this is it! Thanks so much, and I love you all! Everyone on the emotional rollercoaster is in my prayers! Genie
doit 2.
on 7/8/04 12:22 pm - in my little town, NC
I'm praying for you Genie!
martie
on 7/20/04 11:14 am - Upstate, NY
My prayers are with you and your family.May God and his angels watch over you. Love in Christ, Martie
Most Active