I need prayer please

NDS 4.
on 6/22/04 2:41 am - pinellas park, fl
I am 4 months post op and am pregnant. We have prayed for so long that god would bless my womb with another child and he has, but I have to admit even though I have a strong faith and relationship with the Lord, I am very scared. I would appreciate any one who wants to pray for us! thank you guys! God Bless Ya'll!!
Aina S.
on 6/22/04 4:58 am - Goshen, IN
Just remember you are never alone. God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of peace, joy and understanding, and the Joy of the Lord is our Strength. So relax and enjoy this special time. God has given you a wonderful gift, what a blessing a child is. You will do wonderfully. Make sure you take extra special care of yourself this time around. I will be praying for you. Let me know how you are doing as the months progress. Aina Smith
Sara G
on 6/22/04 4:22 pm - Brentwood, CA
I will keep you in my prayers. Just remember that God is always in control. Please be sure to take extra good care of yourself (especiallay nutritionally speaking) God Bless you and your family.
(deactivated member)
on 6/23/04 11:35 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Congratulations on your blessing ! God gives us nothing we can not handle . Babies are his gift . I always told my children that God sent them to me and it was my duty to protect and love them as God loved me . I know you will give this fully to God as he guides us - and he protects . Ask it daily in his name ... I will pray for you - and know that Our God is an Awesome God ! Always, Natalie
Most Active