Tomorrow is the day!

Sherri H.
on 6/20/04 4:07 am - Bakersfield, CA
This will be my last post until I come back a loser! I am so excited! Pray for Dr Naik to be well rested and ready to go tomorrow. Pray for my husband, too, he is really nervous about me going "under the knife". I have no fear because I know Who will be there with me guiding the doctor's hands. The Lord didn't bring me this far to let me down. He has a perfect plan in everything. I will have my hubby come home and post an update when I am out of surgery. God Bless you all, my brothers and sisters! See you on the other side! In His love, Sherri
Julia W.
on 6/21/04 4:15 am
You are in my prayers, I can only imagine what your husband maybe feeling. My husband is a nerves wreck and I have just started getting information ready for my surgery. I will be looking forward to hear how you are doing and I will send prayers your way. God Bless you and keep you safe.
MonCheriAmour
on 6/21/04 8:56 pm - Lansing, MI
It wont be long now Sherri... May the peace of our Lord keep you and your family, as he carries you to the other side. Welcome to your new beginning. I look forward to your next update. Cheri
Del C.
on 6/30/04 11:46 pm - Gilbert, AZ
You are in my prayers, Sherri. I'm so excited for you. Del
Most Active