OH Stalker still at it!!

Sherri H.
on 6/16/04 1:25 am - Bakersfield, CA
Hi everyone, I was just on the California site and I guess the OH stalker is really harassing a lot of people. He is even able to get the phone numbers of people who are unlisted. Please go to your profile and take your last name off and just leave your last initial, or change it to a screen name. I am even going to take off my city. He called one lady here in CA multiple times in the same night and all from different numbers. Please protect yourselves and change your profiles. Love to you all, Sherri
Darlilly1313
on 6/16/04 12:34 pm - WV
Sherri, thank you for posting this,alot of people are very trusting, but this site is public Dar
Natalie O.
on 6/19/04 12:27 am - West Winfield, NY
Hello, I am new to the site. Who is the OH Stalker? What does he do? Is it only people in Ca. that he harasses? I guess he needs people to pray for him.
Sherri H.
on 6/19/04 2:59 am - Bakersfield, CA
Hi Natalie, There is a man who is coming on Obesity Help, getting women's names and which city they live in and getting their phone numbers from directory assistance. He is then calling them and he starts out by acting like he is from their insurance company. He tries to get personal information from them. Then I guess he makes repeated phone calls and it gets uglier every time he calls. One of the ladies got 4 calls from him in one night and it was from a different number every time. He is apparently bothering women from all parts of the country. They have gotten his numbers on their caller ID and they say the area code is Massachusetts. If any one calls you claiming to be from your insurance company, tell them you are unable to speak at that moment and get a call back number. They are saying if it is him, he will just hang up if you ask for a number to call back. I would still hang up and call them back if it were me. I know it is so sad that in our day and age we have to be so suspicious of everyone, but the kookie people like him have made it necessary for us to protect ourselves. He truly does need our prayers. In His love, Sherri
Most Active