PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

Ms.Judy
on 6/15/04 8:23 am - HOSCHTON, GA
I HAD A MAMMOGRAM JUNE 10 , I GOT A CALL THIS MORNING I NEEDED TO COME BACK , SO IN THE MORNING I GO FOR MORE X-RAYS. PLEASE PRAY EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY. JUDY
mom2all3
on 6/15/04 10:25 am - Adirondack's, NY
Judy, I have just prayed for you and will put you on my prayer list. May the Lord heal you and keep you from harm. God Bless ~Pam
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/04 12:13 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Lord, Please be with our sister Judy . Guide her doctors and bring her peace . Lord you are the great healer and physician . We honor you in all that you do . We ask you to bless her and keep her safe , In your sweet Name . Amen .
Sara G
on 6/15/04 5:24 pm - Brentwood, CA
Judy, I pray that the Lord will have control in your situation, and grant you the strength and the peace to handle whatever happens. By his stripes we are healed, put your trust in Him always. God Bless You. Sara
Theresa B.
on 6/15/04 9:51 pm - Center Point, IA
Dear Lord, I lift up my sister Judy to you this morning. Thank you for being her strong tower, her place to run to when she needs shelter and comfort. Please let her know that You see and care about everything in her life. Give her Your peace and strengh, in the Knowlage that You will provide for her and her loved ones even through the scarriest things. I ask that You protect her in body and spirit, and guide the doctors and others who will be working with her in this. You are our Jehovah-Rapha, The LORD who heals and we put our trust in you. In Jesus' name I pray, Judy, I'll be thinking about you today and continue to pray for you. Theresa
The-Irish-Lassie
on 6/15/04 11:32 pm - Brazoria, TX
The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord; He is their stronghold in time of trouble. Psalm 37:39 You know that it says by His stripes we are healed...not we were healed...I will be standing in the gap for you and praying that you will have the Dr. tell you that he is not sure what happened but whatever worries he had are gone. Shannon The Irish Lassie 266/213 -53
Renee B.
on 6/16/04 4:30 am
You got it!
Sherri H.
on 6/19/04 4:39 am - Bakersfield, CA
Judy, Have you found out anymore information regarding your mammogram? I am praying that the news is good. Bless you dear, His arms are around you. In His love, Sherri
doit 2.
on 6/20/04 9:09 am - in my little town, NC
praying for you too Judy...God Bless!
Most Active