WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sosoclark
on 6/15/04 5:28 am - Sacramento, CA
I was just messing around on the computer when I found this page and I thank God for letting me find it. Please keep me and my family in your prayers. God bless.
gail B.
on 6/15/04 6:25 am - wilmington, DE
Hi Lorraine!!! Welcom to this forum...we all will keep you and your family in our prayers.....peace always..Gail Burke
Sara G
on 6/15/04 5:21 pm - Brentwood, CA
Howdy neighbor!! So glad to see another Californian on this board, there's not much activity here...but I try to check in every once in awhile. Do you go to the California message board? They just had a gathering up your way last weekend. July's gathering is in Modesto. Hope to see you posting more often! God Bless You! Sara
Theresa B.
on 6/15/04 11:19 pm - Center Point, IA
Hi Lorraine, I'm new to this foram too, and I agree,WOW!!! And I'd be honored to keep you and your family in prayer. Please do the same for me and my family. God Bless, Theresa
The-Irish-Lassie
on 6/15/04 11:34 pm - Brazoria, TX
Lorraine, I am so glad that you found this place too. I look forward to seeing and reading your post. Take care and God Bless!! Shannon The Irish Lassie 266/213 -53
Sherri H.
on 6/19/04 4:36 am - Bakersfield, CA
Hi Lorraine, Welcome and God bless. You will make some nice friends here. I just prayed for you and your family. In His love, Sherri
Most Active