Pleased to meet ya! :-D

ocutieobiggsie
on 6/14/04 7:06 pm
HI. Newby here...Anyone have pulmonary hypertension and had bariatric surgery? How did you do and how much did it help the PH? I was recently diagnosed with it by right heart cath and the cardiologist recommended bariatric surgery. Not sure if having PH will increase my surgical risk or that it will help my overall pulmonary artery pressures. Any one out there have any comments? Thanks, Jennie Jeremiah 29:11
frankiehmom
on 6/14/04 10:42 pm - jackson, MS
good morning jenny, im sorry i cant help you with your question .. but i would like to say WELCOME my wife is pre-op and i like to see whos new and try to say welcome when she first joined this site the welcome responses were incredible i hope you find an answer to your question and good luck with your surgery abe
gail B.
on 6/15/04 6:11 am - wilmington, DE
Good afternoon Jennie!!!!! Welcome to this forum.....I can't help you about the PH....but I will be praying for you...peace always...Gail
Sara G
on 6/15/04 5:18 pm - Brentwood, CA
Welcome Jennie! I'm afraid that I too am not any help in answering your question. You may want to try the main message board or your state board...you may have a better chance with more people reading the posts. I noticed that you referenced my favorite scripture Jeremiah 29:11...it has meant a lot to me as I have been researching surgery. Also, John 10:10. God Bless You and hope to see you here often! Sara
Theresa B.
on 6/15/04 11:28 pm - Center Point, IA
Hi Jennie, I'm new to this also, and just wanted to say Hello. I'm sorry that I can't help with your question either. I hope your able to find the answers you need. blessings, Theresa
The-Irish-Lassie
on 6/15/04 11:37 pm - Brazoria, TX
Jennie, I am sooooo sorry that I can not help you with your question. I would like to say... WELCOME Take care of you and God Bless! Shannon The Irish Lassie 266/213 -53
Most Active