SUPPORT NEEDED!!!

Sara G
on 6/6/04 3:07 pm - Brentwood, CA
TIME TO KICK OUR SUPPORT ENGINES INTO FULL GEAR! I CAME ACROSS THIS POST IN THE THREAD THAT SHARON NEVA POSTED TODAY UPDATING EVERYONE ON MOMMA ANGEL. HERE IS THE LINK TO ANN MARIE'S PROFILE! LET'S MAKE MOMMA PROUD!! http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=H1056691054 Sharon Thanks for the update. All through church this morning my mind kept going back to Momma - I prayed for her the whole time. That's wierd because my intention was to go to church and ask God to watch over me in my surgery Tuesday. But my prayers never went for me -they kept focusing on Momma. This is selfish, but since I joined this site about a year ago I had always thought about the day that momma angel would put my name up there for those to pray for the day before surgery. I know she's praying for me at the hospital - but it's kind of disappointing knowing that she's not home and not going to do this. OK - enough rambling - I continue to pray for Momma and her family. ~AM~
janswia
on 6/6/04 11:27 pm - Columbia City, IN
Everyone misses Momma and wishes her well, but don't worry about having someone pray for you tomorrow. We'll all be here for you, lifting you up in prayer and trusting God for an excellent outcome. (((hugs))) Julie
Sherri H.
on 6/7/04 1:01 pm - Bakersfield, CA
Sara, I e-mailed Ann Marie and let her know that I am praying for her. Thanks for letting us know she was in need of prayers. Bless you, Sherri
Most Active