My Prayers Have been answered. Thank You Lord!!!

Goobersbaby2001
on 6/5/04 1:03 am - Bessemer City, NC
On May 22, 2004, I posted the first time in here. I was asking for prayer for God to make a way for me to have this surgery. Insurance will pay but I need to come up with about 1,000.00 of it on my own. No way I could see...well 5 people responded to my post and said they would pray for me....On June 3, 2004 I came home and found a letter from my Mom and Dad. A check was in there for *Yup you guessed it* 1,000.00. And the Memo part of the check says "to a new life". I cried for 3 hours before I could call her to thank her. She had gotten some insurance money from an inheritence and they wanted to help. She was more excited then ever and she said this..."It's not every day that a mom can give new life to here child twice". My mama has cancer...and been thru alot this last year...so please yall pray for her...her name is Nancy...GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Thanks for those 5 of you who prayed...and those who prayed that didn't respond...God Bless You all.. In His Service, Diane Wilson
Sherri H.
on 6/5/04 2:55 am - Bakersfield, CA
Diane, Praise the Lord. He is so AWESOME!!! Your post made me cry! I am so happy for you because I know (we all know) how improtant this surgery is to our lives. I got my surgery date, it is June 21st. I know it wasn't that long ago that I was on the website posting for the first time and I hadn't even seen a surgeon yet. Diane I am so excited for you! Praise the Lord! I love to see prayers answered. In His love, Sherri
Ann N.
on 6/6/04 6:10 am - FL
Diane, that is wonderful news! God is good all the time! P.T.L. for answered prayer, we just never know how He will do it, but He always does answer! Ann
Sara G
on 6/6/04 3:28 pm - Brentwood, CA
Diane, That is awesome news! Our God is an awesome God! I will keep you and your mom in my prayers. God Bless You! Sara
heather_y
on 6/7/04 1:13 am - Goldsboro, NC
Diane, What a wonderful gift !!! Your mother is truly an angel !!! Thank you Jesus !!!! You are very special to have such wonderful parents ! Your Sister in Christ- Heather
The-Irish-Lassie
on 6/15/04 11:58 pm - Brazoria, TX
Diane, You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah Psalm 32:7 I have been away from the board for a while and I was not one of the ones that was replying to your post. However, I do pray alot and at times it is just a blanketed prayer for the ones that need it. I am so glad that the Lord has blessed you in this way. I will be saying a prayer for your Momma and I will put her on our prayer list at church tonight. Thxs for informing us that prayer is needed. The Lord is good, a refuge in times fo trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him. Nahum 1:7 Shannon The Irish Lassie -53
Most Active