GOD'S PROMISE FOR US

Sara G
on 5/29/04 6:38 pm - Brentwood, CA
I am holding onto this scripture, this is God's plan for all of us! "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
CA Karen
on 5/30/04 1:30 am - Central Coast, CA
Good Morning Sara.. Thanks for the encouraging word!!! I just love those little dancing guys on your post...they are doing the VICTORY DANCE!
Sara G
on 5/30/04 1:46 am - Brentwood, CA
Amen Sister! Victory in Jesus! Have a great day!
The-Irish-Lassie
on 6/1/04 11:18 pm - Brazoria, TX
Thxs so much for the word you have shared with us. Isn't it amazing how the Lord is all about taking care of us. I praise him daily. Again, Thxs. Take care of you and God Bless. Shannon The Irish Lassie 266/223 -43
Sara G
on 6/1/04 11:52 pm - Brentwood, CA
Hi Shannon, I'm glad that you enjoyed my post. I wish that others on the Main Board would have been able to enjoy it as well. I received many replies from this board as well as the California board...but someone (who obviously doesn't share our belief system) have this message removed from the Main Board. Pray for me, because I complained about it. I don't usually put up a stink about things, but I really felt attacked on this one. I hope you have a great day! Thanks again for the reply. God Bless! Sara
Sherri H.
on 6/4/04 7:17 am - Bakersfield, CA
Hey Shannon, Have you been gone for a while, or have I just not seen your posts? How are you doing? Hugs, Sherri
Most Active