Head on Collision, Surgery on Monday 5/30/04

MonCheriAmour
on 5/29/04 11:07 am - Lansing, MI
Well as most of you know my God-Daughter, was in a serious head-on collision a little over a week ago. She will be moved from Lansing Michigan to Ann Arbor Michigan on Sunday, to the University of Michigan Hospital, to undergo surgery to repair her left foot that was crushed. Her foot has been turning colors, and the circulation, is minimal, due to the swelling. I am asking for all of your prayers, and well wishes, that God would keep her during the surgery, and give her a miracle. My prayer is that God will allow her to walk again, pain free.... Our God is Able!!! Can I get an Amen? Her surgery will be on Monday morning May 30.... She also has 2 broken Femurs, broken hand, and broken left ankle.... Thanking you in Advance!! Cheri
Sara G
on 5/29/04 4:35 pm - Brentwood, CA
Cheri, I am sooo sorry to hear about your God-daughter's accident. I will keep her in my prayers (how old is she and what is her name?). I know that she will be in good hands at U of M. I have a very special relationship with my God-daughter, I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you and your family. May God bless you with His peace during this difficult time. Sara p.s. I'm originally from Michigan, born and raised...
Most Active