HOW MANY CALIFORNIAN'S ARE OUT THERE???

Sara G
on 5/25/04 5:21 pm - Brentwood, CA
HEY THERE!!! JUST CHECKING TO SEE HOW MANY CHRISTIAN NEIGHBORS I HAVE. I WOULD LOVE TO CHAT WITH SOME OF YOU AS WE TRAVEL DOWN THE WLS ROAD TOGETHER. GOD BLESS!
Sherri H.
on 5/26/04 4:01 pm - Bakersfield, CA
Hi Sara, I am present and accounted for here in Bakersfield. Did you by chance go to the gathering at Anaheim? I know a lot of people on the California board were talking about it. I had too much going on to go. I don't even really go to the California board anymore. Too many people and I feel like I fall through the cracks. I'd rather be here with my brothers and sisters in Christ anyhow. Hugs to you, Sherri
mistymorones
on 5/27/04 4:15 am - Rancho Cordova, Ca
Hey Sara, I to am from Cali, I live in Sac. You are close to me. Howdy neighbor! Blessings are all around us. I would enjoy keeping in touch through our journey to a better us. Thank you Jesus for blessing us with each other!! Helps to know we are not alone. Misty
Sara G
on 5/27/04 3:00 pm - Brentwood, CA
Hey Misty! Glad to see that I have a couple of California neighbors!!! I would love to keep in touch. We need to lift each other up and support one another. God Bless you! Sara
Rosalind G.
on 6/4/04 3:45 pm - La Cañada Flintridge, CA
Thanks for the outreach! I live in La Canada. Love the idea of CA support. YOurs in the Word, Roz
grannynhorses
on 6/6/04 3:03 pm - Somerset, CA
Well hello there yourself! I'm in Shingle Springs and looking forward to surgery in August.
Most Active