Please pray for a miracle for me!

sdebaca
on 5/25/04 3:09 pm - Tucson, AZ
I need a miracle, but not one I expect to be too big for God to answer. Not that anything is. He's faithful, I know. But will you all please pray with me? I have been praying to have my surgery in July of this year. I haven't even had my consult yet, but I was recently able to move my consult up by about a week. I'm praying I get approval fast so that I can get into surgery the first full week of July because I work for a school district and anybody who works for a school district knows you take vacation when they take vacation. After July I won't have another 2 weeks off until December and I'm using all of my personal/sick days to attend my doctor's appointments out of town. I really don't want to share my surgery with my co-workers, just yet so please, pray for me.I know this is short notice, but it's not too hard for God. -Sharon
andie H.
on 5/26/04 12:03 am - clovis, nm
I know this isnt what you want to hear.... but i know that you know that our timing is not always God's timing. Be confident that it is God's will for you to be happy, blessed and successful... just relax and allow God to be God. It will all come together perfectly. Love, Andie
Sherri H.
on 5/26/04 3:56 pm - Bakersfield, CA
I am praying for you Sharon. For the Lord to work out all the details and take care of you. Bless you, Sherri
GG B.
on 5/31/04 1:59 am - Atmore, Al
Dear Sharon, God made Heaven and Earth so He can move them for us. He knows your schedule. He wants the best for you. The Bible says to believe BEFORE we pray. Remember, enter into His gates with Praise and His courts with Thanksgiving. Praise Him. That is His habitation. Then Thank Him in advance for helping you. Also, if you are patient and kind to the scheduler and explain your problem, she/he might work to help you. First tell them that you understand, first come first serve but that if it is possible to schedule you then, could you possibly do so. No complaining. That will turn her off. I pray the best for you. Love, Gena
Theresa B.
on 6/15/04 10:53 pm - Center Point, IA
I know you posted this quite a while ago, but I'm a new "member" of WLS. How are things going? Have you made any progress with getting an earlier appt.? I saw this scripture posted from Sara Giannosa in regards to anothe subject and thought it may be an encouragement to you "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 Hope all is well, Theresa
Most Active