My last post - PRAYER REQUEST

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/04 1:27 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I more than likely will not be posting here for a while . I have my surgery Thursday and will be out of commision for a while . Thank you to those that have prayed for me . I ask again in the name of Jesus - if you would again pray for me and ask God to be with me and get me back safe . I love you all and may God Bless you and yours . Natalie
janswia
on 5/25/04 2:07 am - Columbia City, IN
I'll certainly keep you in prayer. I trust God's hand will be on you, his peace will surround and sustain you, and your quick recovery will bring glory to his name. Come back soon. We'll miss your wisdom. (((Hugs))) Julie
Diana S.
on 5/25/04 12:55 pm - Lawton, OK
I'll be praying for you and your surgeon. I had surgery 4/30/04 and I remember as they were pre-oping me, I was singing 'Our God is an Awesome God'. Now I had already been slightly medicated so I don't know if I sang out loud or not, but I do know the last thing I remember is singing to Jesus. Try it, it's comforting. Diana
sdebaca
on 5/25/04 2:59 pm - Tucson, AZ
Dearest Natalie I am praying for you, dear sister. You are loved and I believe that the hand of God has brought you this far, and will not let you go now. Good luck, sis. Love, Sharon De Baca
Sherri H.
on 5/26/04 3:28 pm - Bakersfield, CA
Lord bless you Natalie. I am so happy you are having your surgery and can't wait to hear how you are doing. Do you have an "angel" who can contact your family and let us know the surgery went well? I am praying for you and for the Lord to guide the surgeon's hands. God bless you, Sherri
Most Active