It's all coming together!

Sherri H.
on 5/23/04 4:08 pm - Bakersfield, CA
Praise the Lord, He is so awesome. Our God Rules!!! I have been really fretting the financial aspect of my surgery. All the up-front costs with the insurance, the doctor, the tests. The time off of work was going to be the biggest hurdle. I am a contract employee so I don't get paid leave. When I don't work, the money stops. Well, I have a classic Mustang car that my hubby bought me a few years ago. It sits in the garage and is only occasionally driven since we left Washington where we were in a Mustang car club. We tried to sell it a few months back and had no takers, which is really odd for a car like this. The Lord knew what he was doing, because I need to raise money right now for my surgery. Well, I posted the car on E-bay and in 6 hours the asking price has already been met. Praise Jesus, He is so good! I don't know why I am always amazed at how well He works things out, but it never fails to excite me when He takes such GOOD care of me. I had been so worried that the finances wouldn't work out, but when the LORD is in control, it's no sweat!!! In Christ, Sherri
ncarter11
on 5/24/04 6:17 am - Edmonds, WA
He is GOOD! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blessings! Nancy
Most Active