Please Pray For Me

Goobersbaby2001
on 5/22/04 3:20 am - Bessemer City, NC
Hi all, My name is Diane and I have been (like so many others) trying to get WLS surgery. It has been such a struggle. I have had my first consult and I know for sure that my insurance will cover, it's just getting the finances together for the various tests and upfront that the insurance won't cover. I have been waiting to do this now for almost 5 years and I am getting so weary. I have been laid off and my husband is the only one working. There have been a few times when it looked as though something was going to come thru and I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up cause it fell thru. I'm just so close to giving up if God doesn't move for me...Selfish? no I don't think I am, I'm tired and like Jacob, I WILL NOT LET YOU GO UNTIL YOU BLESS ME!....So please pray God will make a way...thanks Diane
gail B.
on 5/22/04 8:31 am - wilmington, DE
Hi Diane!!!!! I will keep you in my prayers....no matter what we must keep trusting our LORD...he will bring you through..peace always...Gail Burke
Shannon R.
on 5/22/04 12:50 pm - phoenix, az
Hi! I am praying a huge prayer for you right now! Can I ask where in bible does it talk about jacob saying that. I love it!! I want to be able to read that and claim it out loud! Shannon
Sara G
on 5/22/04 3:51 pm - Brentwood, CA
Hi Diane! I will keep you in my prayers that God will make a way. We all need to learn to trust in God's timing...which is never the same as our own. Everytime I think that things are starting to move in the right direction, I run into a brick wall. God Bless! Sara
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/04 10:19 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
3 years ago I was denied the surgery . I never prayed about it nor was my heart in the right place . This time , I prayed and my approval was given in 3 hours . Keep asking God . He will come through for you . He will never forsake you . With much love , Natalie
Sherri H.
on 5/23/04 3:57 pm - Bakersfield, CA
Hi Diane, I will pray for you. I know the financial side can really be a hardship. I feel so blessed that I am able to come up with the money for mine. I will pray for a blessing for you. I know the Lord will do all of this in His time. He will take care of you. In His love, Sherri
Most Active