Praise the Lord Ya'll....You guys are so quiet.

donodree
on 5/20/04 3:58 pm - Fort Wainwright, AK
RNY on 09/27/04 with
Is everything okay? For me earlier it wasn't. My husband and I were having one of those kinda days. The one when you just wanna pull your hair out. Well, I stopped, dropped and prayed. I ask God to Change me......Not him. Later we made up and everything was alright. God is DaBomb! We just gotta include him in every aspect of our lives. Try not to pick up the phone sometimes when you have a tough time.....allow God to minister to you One on One. He really will show Himself to you in your time of need. Just words of encouragement. May God continue to bless you and shine His Glory upon you. Agape: Andrea
Rocky U.
on 5/20/04 8:09 pm - Modesto, CA
Andrea.....been there and done that. The Good Lord never fails me. What a blessing our faith is. We are just the sinners He made us and He so welcomes us when we go to Him with our problems and imperfections. Thank you Jesus, for all you've done in my life. May I continue to be a testimony of Your love. Bless you Andrea for reminding me to include Jesus in every aspect of my life. God Bless All, Cindy (Rocky)
Glenn S
on 5/22/04 10:53 am - Pecatonica, IL
great testimony, Andrea. Isn't He wonderful? Bless you.
Sherri H.
on 5/23/04 3:48 pm - Bakersfield, CA
Thanks Andrea, I love the way the folks on this board minister to one another. I feel so blessed by the words I read on here. My husband and I had a horrible fight Saturday and it took a while for me to cool off to even be able to approach the Lord. Your words are a real encouragement at this time. The Lord is so good and so faithful and he loves us even when we don't deserve His love. I know I didn't deserve it Saturday, but He opened His loving arms and held me when I repented and turned back to Him instead of wallowing in my resentment. Bless you, Sherri
Most Active