Praise God! I've found my Family

sdebaca
on 5/11/04 3:18 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi everybody! I'm new to the christian forum. Praise God...I didn't even know ya'll existed. I've been spending all my time on the main board. Oh, my goodness. What a blessing it is to be here amongst family. My name is Sharon and I'm still pre-op. I just want to send out a hi to everybody. -Sharon
Glenn S
on 5/12/04 1:28 am - Pecatonica, IL
Hi Sharon. Your family welcomes you.
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/04 2:17 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Hey there Sharon ! Love you .. Glad you are here . Let me know if there is anything I can help you with . I am pre-op too - Surgery is MAY 27 . Your sister in Christ ! Natalie
PeggyH
on 5/12/04 10:15 am - Northwest, NC
Hi Sharon -- I'm your sister in Northwest NC! Isn't it great that even when we are spread out all over the country we have the bond of being family in Christ! Keep us posted on your journey! Abiding in Him, Peggy
Sherri H.
on 5/13/04 12:32 pm - Bakersfield, CA
The family of God is awesome, isn't it? I love to come here to the board and get inspired by all these wonderful brothers and sisters here. Welcome!! Bless you, Sherri
pvtate
on 5/16/04 11:40 am - hartwell, ga
Hi Sharon I too am new to the Christian forum I too always went to the main page but am delighted to have room full of my brothers ans sisters and there is always room for anohter so thank god for you presence. i am a post -op so if I can be of any assistance let me know.
Most Active