The Space In Between

(deactivated member)
on 5/10/04 11:31 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
The Space In Between Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding: In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6) Solomon, the wisest man who ever lived, told you (1) to trust in the Lord with all your heart; (2) to lean not to your own understanding; and (3) to acknowledge the Lord in all your ways. And then God will direct your paths. If your paths are crooked with obstacles of every kind, perhaps you are not doing these three things God commands you to do. Perhaps you are expecting God to direct your paths without you doing anything at all. To trust God means to have blind faith. It means to believe God will do what He says He will do. It means to come to the end of yourself and let God take over. The space in between your letting go and God taking over can be large and long or it can be small and short. It all depends on you and what you are willing to let go. The space in between your letting go and God taking complete control depends on your submission and surrender. If you are not growing spiritually, you need to trust God enough to let go of self and let God take over your entire life. If you aren't making any progress in your relationship with God, you need to give the reins to God and let Him lead you down those paths He has cleared for you. The space in between your letting go and God taking over depends on how much you trust Him to do so.
babylupa
on 5/16/04 2:48 pm - Holland, OH
Natalie, I was supposed to read this, at this time, May 17th @12:40 am. 6 days after you posted it. No responses until I saw it. It was for me. Thank you Natalie for posting this. I have been struggling for a while and I really need to let go of the reins and let God be God. I need to be seeking Him daily with an expectation that He will help me. Thanks again, Natalie....I believe the Lord was using you. , Kris
Most Active