New to forum

Shrinking W.
on 5/3/04 3:54 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Hi, my name is Lyn and I've basically just joined over the weekend and am still learning the ropes here. I had a VBG 6/27/03 and am down 101 lbs from the date of surgery. I'd like to lose another 60 lbs.
The-Irish-Lassie
on 5/3/04 4:31 am - Brazoria, TX
WELCOME!!!!!! We are glad to welcome you. May God bless you in losing that last 60 pounds, and congrats on the 101lbs you have already lost. The Irish Lassie
Shrinking W.
on 5/3/04 9:37 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Thanks for the welcome and the encouragement.
Glenn S
on 5/3/04 9:56 pm - Pecatonica, IL
excellent job, Lyn. And welcome.
Shrinking W.
on 5/8/04 11:19 pm - Swedesboro, NJ
Thanks Scott for your welcome to the forum. I'm still getting used to this but I'll catch on sooner or later.
sails92
on 5/4/04 8:58 pm - Lexington, KY
Hey Ms. Lyn, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS AND WELCOME TO THE CHRISTIAN BOARD. THERE ARE SOME REALLY GREAT PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD WHOM WILL ALWAYS KEEP YOU IN PRAYER. Many Blessings, Marilyn Lexington, KY Lap RNY WLS 3/27/03 (-80lbs) Grand Total Loss 104lbs.
Shrinking W.
on 5/8/04 11:21 pm - Swedesboro, NJ
Thanks for the welcome Marilyn. Wow your loss is excellent, congratulations.
andie H.
on 5/6/04 6:03 am - clovis, nm
Welcome dear Lyn, I am fairly new to this board too I had a RNY on March 22 and PRAISE GOD I have been doing so well. Andie
Shrinking W.
on 5/8/04 11:23 pm - Swedesboro, NJ
Wow Andie March 22nd! Praying for your continued success.
Ann N.
on 5/8/04 6:35 am - FL
WELCOME Lyn, way to go, great success! Our God is an awesome one and so faithful to us. Our prayer is for continued weight loss for you and that the Lord grant you all the grace you need to meet your weight loss goals. Ann N.
Most Active