Am I weird:

Carol W.
on 5/1/04 1:29 pm - Alma, MI
I am having surgery on Monday at 6:30 a.m. I am not least bid scared, nervous, upset or anything. I am so calm about this. I know that it is Gods will for me to have this and that it is him that is why I am at so much peace. But all of the people that I work with are thinking I am crazy for not feeling some kind of anxiety or something. I thank God and this site for the feeling of peace thoughout all of this.
Alice T.
on 5/1/04 1:38 pm - Lee's Summit, MO
I had that same peace. It has to be divine. I was just so excited and I still am. God took good care of me so just trust what you know. Let us know how you do. I feel like it is the best hting I could have done for myself. I am very grateful the Lord let me have my surgery. Alice
Ann N.
on 5/2/04 5:52 am - FL
No way you're weird! Our God is awesome and faithful to meet our needs! "We have not because we ask not" Prayer is the most powerful tool we have available for those who have a personal relationship with the Lord. He has been and continues to be my daily rock to get through it all (daily living, surgeries, unexpected trials, etc.) rely and lean upon HIM!
The-Irish-Lassie
on 5/3/04 4:44 am - Brazoria, TX
Gurl, The Lord has given you a peace that surpasses all understanding and that is just what he told you He would in the word! Your co-workers must not have a personal relationship Our Lord and Saviour. I know that I was given that same peace. I knew that I would be fine. I had absolutly no complications at all. I will be in prayer for you and you can use this to be a witness to your co-workers. Take care of you. The Irish Lassie
sails92
on 5/4/04 9:01 pm - Lexington, KY
HI CAROL, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WLS. I HOPE THAT THIS EMAIL FIND THAT YOU ARE DOING WELL. I WISH YOU A VERY BLESSED RECOVERY. Many Blessings, Marilyn Lexington, KY Lap RNY WLS 3/27/03 (-80lbs) Grand Total Loss 104lbs.
T B.
on 5/5/04 12:56 am - upstate, NY
carol, I too am having surgery this coming Monday and I have been totally calm and peaceful. thats because GOD gives it to you as a gift of your faithfullness.....ask and you shall recieve. I asked HIM for complete peace and I believed it would come to me and it has. GOD will NEVER forsake you. have a peace filled surgery monday and I'll touch base with you after mine too. peace T
Most Active