I'm also new here with a may 10th date

T B.
on 4/29/04 4:41 am - upstate, NY
I know GOD brought me to this point in my life and am thrilled to be able to have this surgery. I will be praying for everyone *****cently went through surgery and those who will be having it soon. I ask for prayers for my surgery day (May 10th). I have remained very calm and full of peace and I know it's because GOD directed me thus far. But I'm also human and I don't want to get so excited that I'm hyper. ....so please pray that I remain calm and peaceful on my surgery day. peace T
Drucilla S.
on 4/29/04 8:46 am - Wyandotte, MI
T, I had my surgery 7 months ago and also felt led to have it by God. I have no regrets and thank God for this great weight loss tool. I'll be praying for you.
Shel E.
on 4/29/04 8:58 am - Perkinston, MS
I too know that God's hand was in me having this surgery. When I started looking into it, I asked God that if this wasn't right for me, to please stop the surgery by now letting insurance pay for it. You know what, insurance paid for all of it. So, I knew it was meant to be and that God was watching over me. No regrets whatsoever! God bless you on your journey! Shelly 317/175 and happy!
Glenn S
on 4/29/04 10:42 am - Pecatonica, IL
God has a plan for you, T. Be at peace and keep the faith.
T B.
on 4/29/04 12:53 pm - upstate, NY
Thanks for all of your kind words and prayers. bless you all
Ann N.
on 5/2/04 5:59 am - FL
Hi T., TRUST that God, have faith and lean on Him totally. He puts it all together, we could never make it happen like our Lord does! He has been there before when I first started researching, through the whole consult, testing, etc. surgery and 9 months out I can tell you He remains with me every day every step I take! God be with you on Monday!
sails92
on 5/4/04 9:00 pm - Lexington, KY
HI T BAILEY, WELCOME ABOARD THE CHRISTIAN TRAIN. THERE ARE SOME REALLY GREAT PEOPLE HERE TO PRAY WITH YOU. Many Blessings, Marilyn Lexington, KY Lap RNY WLS 3/27/03 (-80lbs) Grand Total Loss 104lbs.
T B.
on 5/5/04 12:22 am - upstate, NY
Thank you everyone!!!! peace T
Most Active