We have received our surgery dates...prayers please

Cherish M.
on 4/29/04 2:10 am - Franklin, LA
Hello everyone, My name is Cherish Menard from Louisiana. My husband (Wesley) and I have gotten our surgery dates. His date will be May 18th and My date will be June 9th. I am so excited .. . but yet so afraid at the same time. I know God did not give us a spirit of fear...but I am truely afraid something could possibly go wrong with either of our surgeries. Philippians 4:5 says Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication let your request be made known to God. So here goes: Lord, Hear my prayer this morning...As I have come to you repeatedly on this issue. We have had no road blocks since we have started this journey...everything just is moving smoothly along...Lord if this was not your will you would put up a road block right? I love you so much sweet Jesus...but My husband and I are not ready to leave this earth or our children...we have much more to do...so Please...Keep us safe during our time of need. Send your healing spirit to help us with a speedy recovery and remind us that without you we can do nothing!!! I thank you Lord for your blessings. I thank you Lord for your Blood that has cleansed us all. All this said to you Lord Jesus....your will be done...not mine. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
T B.
on 4/29/04 4:49 am - upstate, NY
Cherish, keep your faith.......don't let satan see you sweat If GOD gets you to it.........HE will get you through it!! God will cradle you in his arms (hubby and you) and you will be filled with peace. The best to you and Wes and may you have a wonderful recovery. Christ's blessings T
Glenn S
on 4/29/04 10:49 am - Pecatonica, IL
Amen. We're all a little nervous about surgery. Your faith will give you eternal life regardless of the time. Things can happen to us everyday but continue to look forward to the life God has waiting for you. Our earthly life is temporary and will perpare us for heaven. Don't be afraid. God is with you.
sails92
on 5/4/04 9:03 pm - Lexington, KY
HI CHERISH, I JUST LOVE YOUR NAME, IT'S VERY PRETTY. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOTH OF YOU FOR GETTING A SURGERY DATE. I ALSO WANT TO WISH YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND A VERY BLESSED WLS JOURNEY. Many Blessings, Marilyn Lexington, KY Lap RNY WLS 3/27/03 (-80lbs) Grand Total Loss 104lbs.
Most Active