Prayers coveted!

GW
on 4/22/04 1:01 pm - Weatherford, TX
I could really use all the prayer cover I can get right now. I am feeling so low and helpless! I am trying to remain positive, but it is harder some days than others. l I have been denied again, and am about to give up! Please pray a hedge of protection around me and pray that God will change the heart of the CEO of my husbands company as I am about to write a letter of appeal to him! Thanks!
Rugman
on 4/22/04 10:54 pm - Lumberton, NC
Genie, I will be praying for you! Please know that God is Sovereign and if we trust in Him he can work it all out. Read Romans 8:28 and put your trust in His Word! Don't give up.. do all you an do but know that there is a greater power working behind the scenes... God bless !
GW
on 4/22/04 11:27 pm - Weatherford, TX
Thank you for your support, encouragement, and mostly your prayers! In His love, Genie
gail B.
on 4/24/04 5:57 am - wilmington, DE
Sister Genie!!!!! be encourage..for I believe that GOD will bring you out... here is a little scripture to comfort your heart!!!!! Mark 11:22 "Have faith in GOD,"Jesus answered. I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, Go throw yourself into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him... Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. My prayer for you right now.....Father in the name of Jesus, I thank you for Genie....I understand what she's going through and most of all so do you even the more...for we know that you are working behind the scenes even now on her behalf and we thank you in the precious name of Jesus... Dear Jesus while you are working this thing out in the hearts of all concerns...I pray for my Sis...that you will fill her with the peace that passeth all understanding....like you did for me in my problem....bless her I pray in the mighty name of Jesus,,,we thank you now for the outcome and thank you that your will be done for her in this situation.. we lovew you Jesus and we know that you love her....thank you for your tenderloving care in Jesus name I pray......Gail Burke
GW
on 4/27/04 5:53 am - Weatherford, TX
AMEN & AMEN! Thank you, Gail, and God bless! Genie
Sherri H.
on 4/24/04 1:55 pm - Bakersfield, CA
I just prayed for you Genie. I prayed for comfort and strength for you, and I prayed for God to work in the heart of the man who will get your appeal. Just remember that God is in control and don't let the enemy steal your joy! In His love, Sherri
GW
on 4/27/04 5:54 am - Weatherford, TX
Thank you so much Sherri! The encouragement and support here at my AMOS family is truly remarkable! In His love, Genie
Ann N.
on 4/25/04 11:38 am - FL
Genie, we ask in Jesus name for your spirit to be renewed and refreshed. It is tougher some days to keep it all together and this is when we need HIM the most! Lean on Him with all you have and claim Jesus as your greatest Protecter. Lord, Jesus go before and soften the heart of this CEO. Let us know how else we can help!
GW
on 4/27/04 5:56 am - Weatherford, TX
Thank you! Your prayers are most appreciated and felt! Genie
The-Irish-Lassie
on 4/26/04 4:38 am - Brazoria, TX
I will be saying many prayers for you, Miss Genie. I was going to type a prayer for you here but I have been lead to share something else with you. I was pondering over scriptures and this is what I have for you... HOPE: Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self controlled; set your hope fully on th egrace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. 1 Peter 1:13 FAITH: Therefore, since we are suuounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with preseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, athe author adn perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12: 1&2 JOY: Light is shed upon the righteous and joy on the upright in heart. Rejooice in th eLord, you who are righteous, and praise his holy name. Psalm 97:11&12 LONELINESS: Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I. Isaiah 58:9 GOD'S LOVE: May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gace us eternal encouragement and good hope, ecourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word. 2 Thessalonians 2:16&17 I will pray that these scriptures will comfort you and bring you a peace that surpasses all understanding. The Lord wants to give you the desires of you heart. If you like email me and I will send you the letters I used to beat the insurance company. I will help in anyway I can. The Irish Lassie aka Shannon [email protected]
Most Active