Glorious Appearing

SarahB
on 4/14/04 7:58 pm - Litchfield, MN
Hello! I have been on this site for a while and have posted a few times on the main baord and many times on the Minnesota board and tonight chose to check out this board. This whole wls journey is very much a faith filled one to me inpart because it is a life changeing thing and it was a anser to a prayer. A while back i prayed that "I can't deal with all these health problems anymore" and "what lord should i do about it?" and a few days later when I went to the Dr over a cracked tail bone, out of the blue my Dr tells me I should look into wls!! I never even thought about doing that befor! I had no idea I would even qualafy for something like this and I knew nothing of it! Infact at frist i was kinda shocked and appaled that my dr even told me that... but i looked into it and found out that this is what I was praying for. ANYHOW onto the book that I am reading. Like some of you i am sure I have been reading the 12th book of the left behind books the "Glorious Appearing" and I am almost done with it. And i really doubted that even tho all those books where great that they could do a great job of telling us what it could be like once our Jesus was here... but they did and like most of the books i have been crying threw most of it but this time they are happy tears!! Jest think of this... Jesus saying the loads prayer with us with a slight change to the words to this "Our Father in heaven hallowed be Your name. Thank you that Your kingdom HAS come Your will HAS BEEN done on eather as it is in heaven...." Wow to even emagin it chokes me up. Thank you for letting me share this.
The-Irish-Lassie
on 4/15/04 12:25 am - Brazoria, TX
Just in reading you post I felt the Holy Spirit coming over me. I can't wait to see my Jesus's face. I will be at his feet worshiping Him. What could be better than that!!!!! Shannon The Irish Lassie aka Irish Angel Diva
Sherri H.
on 4/15/04 2:39 am - Bakersfield, CA
It is a great book. I am a little more than half way throught it. I have devoured every book in this series. It is the greatest. I have so enjoyed the journey through these books. I am almost sad to see this be the last one. In His love, Sherri
SarahB
on 4/15/04 6:13 am - Litchfield, MN
AIt is NOT the last one! The web site says that three will be 2 more books! How i am not sure but there is!
AngiH.
on 4/15/04 5:14 am - Elkhart, IN
Hi, Sarah if you really want to be brought to tears and be awed by the thought of the day of being with the Lord you should hear it on audio....to really hear when the great judgement day comes was so awesome and I thank the Lord that I am going to be on his right side.Praise God in all things. He planned all this with me just perfectly....they wanted me to do this almost 3yrs ago and it just wasn't the right time.He just laid all the ground work and I know that it was him telling me that he had plans for me and that he was healing my body.He is so Awesome!!!!! Glory be to God in all things,Angi
PeggyH
on 4/15/04 10:18 am - Northwest, NC
I'm reading this book now and last night Jesus finally came! What a glorious moment even in just reading this book. I prayed "Lord, let's get the show on the road!" And when Jesus just started using His words and people were falling dead all over the place, it again made me realize the power that is in the WORD! One year ago I was fighting my insurance company, Cigna for this surgery but I never once spoke out of my mouth that this would not happen. Jesus Christ, my precious Savior, is the one who worked thru the red tape, the dieting, the everything and on 12/8/03 I had my surgery which Cigna paid for. Today I am down 88 lbs and have a new life, my marriage is renewed, my work as a crisis pregnancy center director is even better than ever -- my desire is to serve the Lord for the rest of my days! And I can do it because I am healthier and more able to do everything. Isn't our Savior wonderful!?! Praise His Name!
Renee B.
on 4/17/04 2:31 am
Just finished the book yesterday. It was so good. Left me hanging though! It is mind blowing to think what it would be like to be with Jesus face to face.
Most Active