Pepsi

Amy's P.
on 4/13/04 2:24 pm - Small Town, Ci
Just recieved this e-mail, thought I would share. Subject: FW: Pepsi Don't buy Pepsi in the new can. Pepsi has a new "patriotic" can coming out with pictures of the Empire State Bldg. and the Pledge of Allegiance on them. However, Pepsi left out two little words on the pledge, "Under God". Pepsi said they did not want to offend anyone. If this is true, then we don't want to offend anyone at the Pepsi corporate office. So if we don't buy any Pepsi product, they will not be offended when they don't receive our money that has the words "In God We Trust" on it. HOW FAST CAN YOU FORWARD THIS ONE
sails92
on 4/13/04 9:10 pm - Lexington, KY
Hey Amy, I've not heard this but thanks for the update. I try to stay far away from sodas anyway. Many Blessings, Marilyn Lexington, KY 3/27/03 (-80lbs) Grand Total Loss: 104lbs.
Amy's P.
on 4/14/04 1:23 am - Small Town, Ci
Yes, I agree and although I am still pre-op I generally stay away from soda also. I do have to admit to indulging in a diet soda every now and then, I do realise this will no longer be allowed after my surgery. However I am sure that we all have friends and even family who do drink soda on a regular basis. As Christians we have a responsibility to stand up for our beliefs, who does the Pepsi company think it is to remove the words "Under God" from our pledge? This country was founded on Christian values, and we need to stand up for these values, no one else will. What better way to be heard than to boycot a company who is ashamed of our Lord!!!
SarahB
on 4/14/04 8:03 pm - Litchfield, MN
I no londer drink soda now in prep for when i become post op however they did offend me lol being they did not want to offend anyone it did not work.
The-Irish-Lassie
on 4/15/04 12:17 am - Brazoria, TX
Amy, I am not suppose to have soda's anyway so this wouldn't be a problem. Also, I have went to www.truthorfiction.com and this is not a true story. About pepsi anyway, it was Dr. Pepper, and they have since decided against it entirely. Shannon The Irish Lassie aka Irish Angel Diva
Amy's P.
on 4/15/04 2:06 am - Small Town, Ci
Shannon, Thank you so much for the info, I will be sure to pass it along. I supose Christians won before it even started, how refreshing!!! Thanks again for the great news! Amy
Tonya F.
on 4/17/04 11:55 am - Cookville, TX
It's a good thing because sales would surely drop!! Thanks for clearing it up though. Tonya
Most Active