Please PRAY FOR ME

blank first name B.
on 4/8/04 8:22 pm
I went to the doctor yesterday and I have Bronchitus (msp?). I have had Pneumonia twice in my life and hospitalized once with it and I don't want to go through that any more. Thank you all! In Christ Love, Tonya
The-Irish-Lassie
on 4/9/04 12:17 am - Brazoria, TX
Dear Heavenly Father, we come to you this morning first to give thanks that we woke up this morning. Lord, we are also greatful that we have to oppertunity to bring our burdens to you. To lay our weaknesses at your feet and borrow on your strength. Father God, we ask in Christ Jesus name that give Tonya, a complete healing. We know that you are still in the healing business and that by Jesus's stripes we are healed! Lord, we ask that you restore her body and leave her feeling refreshed and renewed. Oh Father God, we thank you for it and we will be careful to give you all the praise and the glory. In Christ Jesus name we pray. Amen. Shannon The Irish Lassie
Nina V.
on 4/9/04 2:11 am - Chicago, IL
I'll be praying for you Tonya. Glod bless you, Nina
Tonya F.
on 4/12/04 4:33 am - Cookville, TX
I so appreciate your prayers, kindness and thoughtfulness and just taking the time to pray for me means so much. I had to leave to go out of town and spent the whole time in the Motel room and didn't get to check in with you all. I took a breathing machine and that helped alot but my ears are closed, especially the left one. I'm going to go back to the doc and get meds for my ears. My son is in the Air Force and we went to see him in Wichita Falls. In Christ Love, Tonya
Most Active