Family needs lots of prayers

shalandar
on 4/3/04 5:42 am - NOBLESVILLE, IN
Hi, I wish I knew this board existed before. My family is in love with the Lord!! Unfortuntelly becasue of my weight I have been unable to attend church for a while. I am scheduled for surgery on April 28th. My husband grduates College on May 8th. Then he needs to find a job. Then we will have to move. We have 3 kids, 9 year old boy.girl twins and a 4 year old boy. Please keep us in your prayers. It is going to be a crazy couple of months. Besides that, my brother and my mom both got layed off their jobs. My other brother and his wife are expecting a baby in June. He is taking his realtors test next week, so he can support his family. My dad has heart disease and has had 3 angina attacks in the past 3 weeks from worrying about us kids. (Those are like minor heart attacks). Other than that I love my life and my family. My husband is so wonderful about this surgery. Even though I am so fat, he still loves me. Believe it or not!! It took 2 years to finally get approval for my surgery! Now it is scheduled! I feel so unbelievably blessed from the Lord! He brought me to this site, and has been guiding me the whole way...
Tammy E.
on 4/3/04 10:08 am - Clarksville, TN
Hi Ilene, It is nice to have you join us. I will be praying for your family and you. God brought me through this and my family also has a lot of health problems. I give him all the Glory. God Bless you and the Fam. In Christ's Love, Tammy E.
Most Active