Updated Pictures Are On My Profile

sails92
on 3/29/04 5:14 am - Lexington, KY
I'm sorry about the previous post but the updated pictures are on my profile. If you can't click below then just go to my profile. My profile has been updated. I want to thank Anngee for modifying my profile and thanks to Keisha for helping me with the picture update. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=S1031773012&NoStatic=1 Many Blessings, Marilyn Lexington, KY 3/27/03 (-78lbs) Grand Total Lost: 102lbs
thin_tyme
on 3/29/04 6:20 am - WY
Marilyn You look great. Great job on your loss. You feel a lot better don't you. I can't wait for that feeling. I will be having surgery April 16th. Take care Mechelle
sails92
on 3/29/04 8:17 am - Lexington, KY
Thanks Mechelle, CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming surgery. Many Blessings, Marilyn Lexington, KY 341/263/175 3/27/03 (-78lbs) Grand Total Loss: 102lbs
MS.HENNESSY
on 3/31/04 1:49 am - indian orchard, MA
you go girl! nice pictures they tell a story
sails92
on 3/31/04 8:53 pm - Lexington, KY
Hi Tina, Thanks for the kind words. I've been trying to keep track of you. How are you doing since your WLS? Many Blessings, Marilyn Lexington, KY 3/27/03 (-78lbs) Grand Total Loss: 102lbs.
Muncy's
on 4/6/04 3:41 pm - Berwind, WV
All I can say is,,,,,, GLORY TO GOD.......... I am so happy for you. Your a beautiful woman. My husband and myself go to see the surgeon for our consult next week. I am excited but a little scared also. God is not a Spirit of Fear but one of PEACE and a SOUND MIND. I have a made up mind that is for sure. If God lets me I will do it. I am so tired of being tired. We have six children, and they need to have a momma and a poppa around. It is so good to hear a praise report... GLORY ! God Bless, Marsha
sails92
on 4/12/04 9:47 pm - Lexington, KY
Hi Marsha, You have such a positive spirit. Continue to pray and the Lord shall lead you in the direction that He wants you to go. I knew that I could not go through my surgery without Him. Many Blessings, Marilyn Lexington, KY 3/27/03 (-80lbs) Grand Total Loss: 104lbs.
Most Active