Praise The LORD!

Tammy E.
on 2/10/04 2:43 am - Clarksville, TN
I went to a womens ministry retreat this past weekend and I would like to share an insight that came to me. We of course are all overweight or we would not be here looking into or have already had this surgery. God wants us to be healthy and happy. I feel like this surgery was one of the many testamonies to add to my collections. It is a hard surgery to go through but I know for me personally God was with me ALL the way. I am a big whiner and baby when it comes to pain or being sick. I could not have done it without the Lord! I took my Praise and Worship CD's with me and even put up a cross in my hospital room. He brought me through with flying colors. I Praise and give him the glory! To all of you out there that are about to embark on this journey------KEEP ON KEEPIN ON IN JESUS NAME! Hugs and kisses to all my brothers and sisters in Christ! Oh, I'm 4months post op and down 80lbs.! Tammy E.
val1004
on 2/10/04 4:17 am - Irving, TX
What a revelation from the Lord. I believe through this the Lord has shown me how to pray for myself in this situation. I already have the victory. As faith begins to rise up in me, I can believe that I've already won. I may have a fight on my hands with the insurance, but God IS ABLE. Thanks so much. And yes, PRAISE THE LORD. Congrats on the wonderful job you have done since your surgery. What kind of praise and worship CD's do you listen to? Val
Miesha M.
on 2/10/04 11:14 pm - Atlanta, GA
We Serve a Awesome GOD!!! I so honor GOD for a NEW DAY for ALL AMEN!!!
Most Active