My first time

Jennifer C.
on 1/26/04 9:48 am - Pembroke, NH
Hi! This is my first time posting - I just discovered this web site today! I am a Christian and would love any prayers that I could get. I have my surgery Feb 12th. I am so excited - I have been waiting for almost a year! Yeah! I would love any suggestions, comments, motivation, I can get! Thank you and I thank God that I found this board! Sincerely, Jennifer
jgallo
on 1/27/04 6:48 am - Morgantown, WV
Hi Jennifer, I just found this message board myself today. I will definately being praying for you on the 12th. I had my surgery 6 months ago. I have lost almost a hundred pounds. Follow your doctors orders is the best advice I can give you. Take it slow and enjoy the new you in a few months. It is so awesome. I thank God everyday for everything that has happend. Peace and blessings to you!! Jodi.....
gail B.
on 1/28/04 11:15 pm - wilmington, DE
this is my first time also...I will be praying for you...so glad that you have a surgery date.....be blessed in the LORD!!!! I will continue to motivate you the best that I can...so glad to be talking with you....sincerely. Gail
Naes Wls J.
on 2/9/04 8:09 am - NJ
Welcome and God Bless you on your big day 2/12. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. First have the comfort of God in your heart. Remember we can't change Gods plan. no matter what. Being positive helped me alot. I felt at peace on my day. and fear didn't have no room to come in. Hang in there and God Bless you
saltybichon
on 2/9/04 10:23 am - Houston, TX
Jennifer, I will pray for your surgery on 2/12. Remember God will bring you through what He has brought you to. Lisa G
Most Active