Exercise Tapes - Any Suggestions?

sails92
on 1/23/04 5:30 pm - Lexington, KY
Hi Everyone, Currently I'm working to the "Walk Away The Pounds" 1,2,3 miles, Richard Simmons & Tae Bo exercise tapes. I'm looking for a change, does anyone have any suggestions? Many Blessings, Marilyn Lexington, KY 341/267/175 3/27/03 (-74lbs)
Shel E.
on 1/25/04 9:13 pm - Perkinston, MS
I don't really have any suggestions. I did notice in a sales paper from a Christian store that Leslie Sansone had some Christian exercise tapes for her Walk Away the Pounds. I haven't had time to go to any Christian stores and look for them yet. I'll let you know if I find them. Shelly
saltybichon
on 1/29/04 3:21 am - Houston, TX
Leslie Sansone does have Christian walking videos. They are called Walk the Walk. One is a 1 and 2 mile tape and one is a walking and firming tape. I love them both.
jtsmom02
on 2/9/04 11:51 am - Mineola, TX
Kim Alexis has an audio tape called Praise Walk. It is very good! Another one I really like is Body Electric by Margret Richard. You can buy her stuff at www.bodyelectrictv.com but it's a little pricey! I lived in Dallas and she was on Public TV there everyday. I got hooked on her - mainly toning and muscle firming. Good luck! Laina Lap RNY 9/9/03 245/176/135
gbc1102
on 2/13/04 8:05 am - Durham, NC
Hi Marilyn: I have the Leslie Sansone tapes and I don't use them. I would be more than happy to share one with you if you'd e-mail me your address: [email protected] Your sister in Christ, Gayzelle
Most Active