Thank you God

Naes Wls J.
on 1/14/04 9:35 am - NJ
Hi I didn't know there was a Christianity Forum, or else I would of been here. Most of you know me already. if not you will. Cause I love the Lord also.and don't mind giving him praise. God Bless everyone weather pre-op or post-op. **Hugs**
joyetta1
on 1/14/04 9:47 am - West Plains, MO
I bow to you Lord God Almighty, as you are truely worthy of all praise!!!! WOW Nadine, I didn't know this was hear either, I was just surfing around the site tonite & found it too. I like you will take any & every opportunity to Praise the Lord for He is Good & I can't praise Him enough for what He has done for me & my family. I truly believe that thru WLS God has given me my life back & a second chance to do it right this time!!! He is soooooo good----ALL THE TIME!!!! God Bless you & everyone else out there!!!!
T. Morgan
on 1/14/04 10:20 am - knoxville, tn
I just found this part as well. I'm very much trusting God to show me the way on my WLS journey.There are a few things that have happend that lead me to believe I am meant to get this surgery. I'm just starting out. I'll know more after my first appt with Dr Brown on 3/4/04 God Bless you all, Tammy
arvinese R.
on 1/14/04 7:28 pm - ny, ny
It is good to see all of the people that realize Jesus is mighty and powerful. It's a good thing to give the Lord praise. The little worsip icon is great. Be encouraged and knoww Psalms 139 tells us we are fearfully and wonderfully made love who you are before surgery. After, love yourself even the more. Be Encouragd
Naomi B.
on 1/19/04 5:52 am - Crab Orchard, WV
God is good!! Glad to see other WLS christians that know what a struggle this is! I will keep you in my prayers. Naomi
sstwins36087
on 1/23/04 2:51 am - Eufaula, AL
PRAISE JESUS!! I was just surfing around this site as well. I am a memeber of the Alabama message Board. I love the Lord!! He is awsome!! Evrything he has blessed me with reminds me evryday of how AWSOME he is!! I will visit this message board very often! I am having my surgery in May and know that GOD will be there with me!! Love in Christ! Sharon
gail B.
on 1/28/04 11:31 pm - wilmington, DE
Praise Him!!!!Praise Him!!!! Sister Nadine...I know how you feel...I thank God for this forurm also...we will contine to pray for all... whether pre-op or post-op....all is in God's care...be talking with you soon....Gail
Most Active