Introduction...

Dina McBride
on 11/26/03 4:50 pm - Portland, OR
Hi everyone! I just wanted to take a moment and say hello, and introduce myself, and ask you to do the same. My name is dina - I live in Portland, OR, and I'm 17 months post-op from my BPD/DS with Dr. Aniceto Baltasar, in Alcoy, Spain. I've been a believer since I was 15 years old, and God has done some truly amazing things in my life! Let me tell you - this walk with God thing sure isn't boring, is it?! I'd love to get to know you all, be praying for you, and am certainly happy to answer any questions. Blessings, dina
Momshelx3
on 11/28/03 1:40 pm - Winona Lake, IN
Hi Me again! LOL. What were the biggest contributing factors to your sucess that you did besides giving the Lord control? Do you have any tips for us pre op's? I am so excited for 7 days! Shell Lap RNY 12/5/03
gail B.
on 1/28/04 11:42 pm - wilmington, DE
Hi Dina!!!! I would like to get to know you also...my name is Gail Burke, I am a Christian and like you I can truly say that my walk with the LORD is not boring also..I live in Wilmington, Delaware . I am 54 years old now and today is the begining of a better day for me for I see the Dr. today... my apt..was moved up a little sooner and am I glad ...I do serve the LORD in my Church as a teacher and a preacher and because of my health ...I don't get around as good as I like but I do volunteer in a few of the Senior Center's minstering GOD's precious Word....I am married and have 3 children and I have 1 grandson..who is a joy to my heart...you be encourage and please keep in touch with me...love Sister Gail Burke
Most Active