He Is Risen

Patricia R.
on 3/29/13 11:08 pm - Perry, MI

He Is Risen Indeed!!

Happy Easter.  Last night, I heard a good message at my new church's Good Friday service.  Pastor explained, in simple terms, why Good Friday is good.  I felt bad for my daughter during the service, because they did not have a nursery, and my two young grandsons were extra chatty in the pew.  So, she left the sanctuary with them, even though I offered to take them into the nursery.  She was able to hear the message, and see the video at the end.

Today, my church is hosting a huge Easter egg hunt in town.  It's open to all kids up to grade five.  There will be a Gospel message, and over 1,000 plastic eggs with candy in them, all donated by members of the congregation.  I'm heading over there to watch my Munchkins gather eggs.  I got a great deal on bags of candy at Rite Aid, a few weeks ago.  My daughter warned me that last year the chocolate candy melted in the eggs, so I got Sweettarts, Jolly Ranchers, and Starbursts.  I love when the Lord puts stuff on sale when I need it the most.

I am heading to my daughter's for dinner on Sunday.  Her in-laws will be there too.  Instead of making Easter baskets with candy in them, I bought the older kids craft kits for us to work on.  I bought some clothes for the baby.  The hand-me-downs from his brother are different seasons.

Happy Easter.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 3/30/13 3:32 pm - Vancouver, WA

He is indeed and I am sooo very thankful He loved me that much! Tomorrow is also great grand daughter's birthday. So a day for much joy. You enjoy family time with the kiddos!

Most Active