Sick and Need Prayer

Patricia R.
on 2/16/13 6:37 am - Perry, MI

Well, it took all but a week for me to develop a killer sinus infection with my asthma making me miserable.  I'm planning on getting to the church service at my daughter's church in the morning, but will wait till I'm stronger to attend the Sunday School hour.  My sinuses are raw and sore, and I have a cough, like I need to get rid of something.

I called a doc back home, because I haven't found a family doctor yet.  He ordered a strong antibiotic to kill the infection.  I'd appreciate prayer that this antibiotic would get rid of this.  I sometimes need weeks of antibiotics before getting rid of a sinus infection.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 2/16/13 8:58 am - Vancouver, WA

Goodness it just never ends does it? I'm not surprised tho you've had alot going on for the last couple of months. Praying the antibiotics do the trick and you are back on your feet soon. Hugs!!

Most Active