Need Prayer

Patricia R.
on 2/11/13 10:15 am - Perry, MI

I desperately need prayer.  I'm extremely physically exhausted, and extremely emotional.  I'm not sure why so exhausted, but see my new hematologist in a week and a half to discuss getting new bloodwork done so I can rule out my iron and B12 deficiencies.  It's possible I'm just tired from becoming active after being off my feet literally, for six weeks.

As for my tears, I don't get it.  When I'm feeling better, I'll let you know about my six weeks at my sister's house with my bipolar mother 24/7.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 2/12/13 2:36 pm - Vancouver, WA

It's probably a combo of both being stuck with mom and trying to do too much. You've been down a long time and it takes awhile to get your strength back, trust me after all my foot surgeries I was ready to go however my body wasn't. Plus you are in a completely new situation, lots of emotions can come up. I'll be praying for you! Take it easy!!!

Most Active