Faith is weak. Desperately need prayer.

Patricia R.
on 11/19/12 12:12 pm - Perry, MI

My anticipated move to Michigan is totally contingent on the settlement I'm expecting from a car accident in August.  I had some minor back pain, and was in physical therapy for about a month.  I spoke with the claims rep today, and she doesn't think she'll be able to process it till the first week in December.  My daughter wants an answer by next week, and I'm scheduled to meet with a couple from church then to see if this move is affordable.  I told the woman I'm hoping to relocate and need to know sooner.  She said she'll try to get it done sooner.  So, I'm busy having panic attacks tonight.  Part of the problem is my blood pressure has been high today.

Please pray I calm down, and start trusting the Lord for the timing of this.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 11/20/12 5:15 am - Vancouver, WA

Will be praying the Lord gives you calm and peace! I know you really want this I just want you to be prepared if God doesn't have this in his plan for you at this time. You are doing your part now you have to let God work on his part.

Father God we ask that you would give Trish the calm and peace she needs to trust you in this move. That you would give her the strength and knowledge to know You will do what is the very best for her and her spiritual growth. Help her blood pressure to lower so it does not aggravate her anxiety. We ask this in Your precious Son's name, Amen!

Most Active