Praise the Lord

Patricia R.
on 11/15/12 5:12 am - Perry, MI

God is so awesome.  I got two great prayer answers.

First, my daughter called to say that under certain cir****tance, I can move out to Michigan to live in a rental house she and hubby own.  It's within walking distance of their house.  She wants me to sit down with someone and thoroughly go over the financial feasibility of moving and living there.

Second, I finally called the tow truck for my car, and the mechanic fixed it before it needed to be towed.  The reason for the delay in calling has to do with needing to wait till yesterday to renew my AAA membership, which is almost the same price as a tow.

So, now, I'd appreciate prayer while I research certain expenses involved with the move and living in Michigan.  Also, if you wouldn't mind praying that my rent check not bounce, I'd really appreciate it.  My finances are a disaster, and I'm afraid my check, which was late to begin with, will bounce.  

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 11/15/12 2:50 pm - Vancouver, WA

Glad to hear your daughter is at least willing to thing about it, just remember what an awkward position it would be for both of you if you can't pay rent after the big move. I can understand her not wanting to be in the position of having to go after mom for the rent!  Also remember to give them space as a family too, because that's important for their and the kids growth to have their own family time. You'll need to make a life for yourself too so that you don't end up wanting to be with them "all" the time. As much as you enjoy your volunteer work you should find other things to be able to do too with other grownups. I know you'd love to play with the munchkins all day but you can't be a pest about it, not saying you will just that i can see ways where this could explode and don't want to see that happen for either of you!!!

So so glad you got the car fixed and easy too, they can be such a pain. My security alarm went off the other day and I couldn't remember how to fix it had to call hubby to find out. I knew it was easy just couldn't remember how to reset it.  Oh my FB page said you wanted my birthday it's Nov. 17th arg that's closer than I thought. I gotta stop having them, we'll just say 40 ish and call it good, I wish haha.

Most Active