Romans 5:8

Hislady
on 8/1/12 6:56 am - Vancouver, WA
"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."  The author refers to several scriptures where "But God" is used to show us the brighter side of a down situation. Such as when someone else tries to use a situation for evil "But God" can and does use it for His good. There is nothing that man or satan can do to us that "But God" can't turn around for His glory. So when things look down remember to ask God to use this situation for His good and glory.

God Bless!
Karen
Patricia R.
on 8/1/12 12:59 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Karen,
Your post reminds me of Roman 8:28-29.  "All things work together for good, for them that love the Lord..."  It has taken me a long time, but I have seen trials and sucky situations as opportunities to try to glorify the Lord.  Because, I have totally surrendered my will and my life to Him in rehab two and a half years ago, I have such peace at times of turmoil.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active