I'm Falling Apart

Patricia R.
on 6/19/12 6:21 am - Perry, MI
Well, I just had a tooth pulled.  I was lousy at dental hygiene for a long time, and now I am paying the piper.  I'll be getting a partial plate, because it was the third tooth in the back on the same side on the bottom.

Monday, the 25th, I will be having sinus surgery and my nose fixed.  I broke my nose on December 30th.  That was the day I got the injury to my leg that put me in the hospital for two weeks in January.  The doc thinks when I broke my nose, the blood drained into my lower sinus cavities.  They have been infected pretty much everyday since then.   

Then a week later, I have to have surgery to remove a suspicious mole, and several tumors in both of my arms.

I'm still waiting to hear from my hematologist's office, because I am on Coumadin, ever since I had a pulmonary embolism in 2010, and I have a clotting disorder.  To protect me from getting another clot, I have to inject myself with Lovenox, which is another type of anticoagulant, which is safe to take during the five days before I have any surgical procedure, including getting a tooth pulled.

Well, I have to scoot.  I covet your prayers.  I once was told I have a lot on my plate, health wise.   I just give God the glory for providing me with good health insurance and good doctors.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 6/19/12 11:43 am - Vancouver, WA
I'll pray for you if you'll pray for me. I saw my neurologist today and have neuropathy in my feet and my hands have a strange signal during the eletrical test. She ordered some more blood work not sure what she's looking for I was too tired to ask. I see her again in a month and will find out more then. As far as I know I'm not diabetic so not sure what else causes neuropathy, guess I'll know more later on. Like you I'm blessed with a great group of docs and insurance so I'm thankful for that.
Patricia R.
on 6/19/12 12:12 pm - Perry, MI
  You've got my prayers, Karen.  I'm so grateful, I don't have time to feel sorry for myself about my health issues.  

Hugs and love,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active