Please Pray

Patricia R.
on 5/28/12 5:41 pm - Perry, MI
 Hi Everybody,
I would appreciate prayer once more.  I have developed a strange rash on the back of my arm.  I hope to see the doctor later today.  There are so many illnesses related to rashes and skin, I am concerned.

My surgery is on Monday.  Please pray they give me a time that fits with my two rides.  I can't get one person to take me both ways.  My sis-in-law will drop me off before she goes to work, and a friend from church will pick me up.  Problem is, this friend has to drive her two older kids to school, and pick them up at the end of the day.  I'm hoping the timing works with both of their schedules.

Thanks,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 5/29/12 4:42 am - Vancouver, WA
Prayers are up for you! I'm sure God can work out a minor thing like a schedule!
Patricia R.
on 5/31/12 6:28 am - Perry, MI
 Thanks Karen,
My surgery had to be rescheduled because of the shingles.  It's now June 25th.  Hopefully, my rides will still be able to help me out then.  Right now, I am just focused on getting better from the shingles.

Thanks for your prayers and your friendship.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 5/31/12 6:15 am - Green Valley, AZ
My prayers are for your improved health and that your needs be met.  Hugs   Mag

Patricia R.
on 5/31/12 6:31 am - Perry, MI
Thanks Mag,
It turns out my surgery had to be rescheduled because of the shingles.  So, I am not so concerned about a ride, and more focused on dealing with this ongoing pain and itching.  It's not a bad case, compared to the photos I saw on the Internet.  But, it doesn't just effect the rash.  It also makes me feel like I'm sick, with swollen glands, and junk like that.  Also, a fever.  

Hugs,
Trish

Albert Schweitzer

Most Active