Sleeva
on 5/23/12 8:29 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
Thanks to Hislady for having this forum on her posts, glad to find this forum..Still learning this website.... I love the Lord...he heard my cry!
   ROMANS 12:1 
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

Patricia R.
on 5/23/12 9:30 am - Perry, MI
 Hi and welcome,
We have quite a few people who check in now and then, but Karen and I tend to be the regulars who post with frequency.  Please check in regularly, and let us know what the Lord is up to in your life, and how we can pray for you.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Sleeva
on 5/23/12 2:30 pm - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
Thanks and God Bless..
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

Hislady
on 5/23/12 1:13 pm - Vancouver, WA
Welcome, welcome I just love when someone new pops in! Like Trish said I hope you will post often and let us know how your journey is going and if we can pray for anything for you. I'm hoping to get back to posting a daily message again soon. Have had some health issues that side tracked me for awhile but I think those are settling down pretty well, so I can get back to some daily posting. Again welcome and don't be afraid to post, all are welcome.
Sleeva
on 5/23/12 2:30 pm - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
Thank you!

Most Active