Need More Prayer

Patricia R.
on 4/4/12 11:41 am - Perry, MI
I would appreciate prayer for my health.  I have been on antibiotics for four weeks, trying to get rid of a sinus infection.  Doc ordered a CT scan, which is scheduled Thursday, because sometimes facial fractures interfere with the sinuses, and I broke my nose when I fell in December.  I now have a fever over 100 all night long.  I put a call into my doctor to see if I can get an appointment.  I need to get better, because I am leaving on Sunday, to go spend two weeks with my grandchildren.  My daughter is nine months pregnant.  Please pray I get better.  I don't want to be sick driving to Michigan for two days, and I need to be healthy for the Munchkins.

Thanks,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 4/6/12 10:59 am - Vancouver, WA
Ugh sinuses can bw miserable, will be praying they clear up for you! GGdaughter is doing better, seems it's some sort of allergic reaction but they don't know to what so just treating the symptons with tylenol and benedryl. So at least nothing horrible.
Patricia R.
on 4/6/12 10:01 pm - Perry, MI
 Thanks Karen,
I am doing a bit better than when I posted my prayer request.  My fever is gone, and my headache has cleared a bit.

I'm glad your great granddaughter is doing better.  Benadryl works wonders.  It has helped with the allergies triggering these sinus infections, in addition to Allegra D.

I am heading to Michigan to visit my daughter on Sunday.  I am so excited to be able to see my grandchildren and help my daughter.

Thanks for the prayers.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dls0359
on 4/9/12 11:54 am

Trish,

I pray that you arrived safely in Michigan and that you're feeling much better. I was thrilled to find your earlier post and to know about this forum. I will be praying that you are completely healed.

Donna :)

Most Active